Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Bright blue skies

I came across this quote yesterday:

Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible - Edwin Land
I think I might make it my motto.

The great job-search has begun again. Today I feel optimistic. I don't always but when the sun is shining and the sky is perfect winter-blue, it's hard to feel anything else. I am not looking for a dream job just at the moment - there are a few things I need to sort out before that can happen (like a driver's licence and possibly French). That will come later. I am so excited about the prospect of a real job where I can use my brain, though. Here's hoping it happens soon.

3 comments:

  1. hey! thanks so much for adding me to your blog list! how did you find my blog, btw?

    good luck with the job search! getting a drivers isnt too bad in Grahamstown...i doubt I would have passed mine anywhere else :P

    :) marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks so much for adding me to your blog list! how did you find my blog, btw?

    good luck with the job search! getting a drivers isnt too bad in Grahamstown...i doubt I would have passed mine anywhere else :P

    :) marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, if I could find a job in Grahamstown it would solve several problems all at once.

    I stumbled upon your blog while looking for fest reviews, I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages